GRAPHIC PRODUCTION SERVICE
Exhibition Graphic Production Service – Graphic Panels – Large Format Graphics
– Tension Fabric Graphics – Lightboxes – Signage
Our exhibition graphic production service includes: Rigid Graphic Display Panels, PVC Banners, Mesh Banners, Fabric Graphic Printing, Lightbox panels, Vinyls and transfers and artwork sizing and formatting.
Our artwork studio is totally committed to providing you with support in order to produce the best quality artwork and graphics for your project.
From artwork production, repositioning and resizing right through to final print, we provide the full range of exhibition graphic printing services.
Rigid Graphic Display Panels
- High quality direct panel printing onto – 3mm, 5mm and 8 mm Foamex panels and a wide range of other substrates.
- Digitally printed quality PVC and Mesh Banners at any size.
- Heavyweight 440gsm banners finished with reinforced hems and eyelets.
- Tension fabric graphic production service for our modular systems and lightboxes.
- Any size achievable.
Panoramic H-Line Modular Exhibition System graphics
- We produce fabric graphics for The Panoramic H-Line Modular exhibition system using the Dye Sublimation process.
- Scratch-resistant, non-fade, wrinkle-free and washable, and may even be dry-cleaned.
- Anti-reflective: Dye-sublimated fabric absorbs light and prevents reflections from appearing on your image.
- More eco-friendly process: The inks used are aqueous solutions that are solvent-free and odourless.
Graphic Production Services
- Artwork design and production for all types of exhibition graphics.
We can provide you with helpful tips, artwork production guides and specifications – please go to our downloads section
Unless your brand identity is instantly recognisable, it’s always a good idea to incorporate some descriptive copy into your Exhibition stand’s overall graphic design.
It is an advantage to avoid, wherever possible, blocks of text (unless they are product descriptor panels positioned next to the products themselves).
Clearly defined headlines or short taglines that inform passers-by immediately what it is you’re offering have a greater chance of reaching out to interested parties and guiding them to your stand where one of your stand staff can engage them in the detail of the products or services that they are interested in
Including striking colour in creative, tasteful ways into your exhibition stand design to attract and captivate passers-by is another very simple but effective way to ensure that the graphic design content of your exhibition stand is tuned to deliver maximum effect. This approach to colour, rather than just taking from your corporate branding palette will help grab attention and make people pause to find out more.
As well as the stand architecture, other stand elements such as the flooring,carpeting, lighting, furniture and floral decoration play a very important role in exhibition stand design and can be incorporated in a variety of creative ways to enhance the end product.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY.
Call us on 0044 1743 383049 to discuss your next project, we're happy to chat and give advice. Alternatively please use the form below to email us.